Asian ERGs: A view from Accenture, Fidelity, and Sprint
Who should attend: Individuals involved in or thinking about starting an Employee Resource Group, Diversity and Inclusion professionals, Customer Relationship Management staff
Cost: No fee but pre-registration is required.
Description: Employee Resource Groups are sponsored by companies to improve employee engagement, business interactions with customers and prospective customers, and ultimately the financial bottom line. Asian employees who get involved in ERGs have an opportunity to meet other employees and managers, exercise leadership skills, and experience their companies in new ways. Our panelists will discuss how they got started, challenges and rewards in leading the ERG, and working with senior management and other non-Asian ERGs.
- Moderator – Farzana Nayani, Director of NAAAP’s national ERG program.
- Panelist – John Morgester, Leader of the Sprint National Asian ERG.
- Panelist – Anand Sekhar, Leader of the Fidelity National Asian ERG.
- Panelist – Sony Rusteberg, National APAIG Lead for Accenture.
Additional Professional Development webinars scheduled in 2014 will cover:
- March 11 International Women’s Day: Women in Leadership (brought to you by Women in NAAAP, WIN)
- April 8 Mindful Marketing of the Asian Candidate – Why diversity matters to employers
- May 13 in honor of Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, surprise guest speaker
- Job Search and Networking for the Young Professional
- Seasoned Professional: Create your competitive advantage, Prepare for a mid-career move, Keep your network fresh.
- If you have any questions about the Professional Development Webinar series, please contact Chief Programs Officer, Cyndy_yufirstname.lastname@example.org
We hold a monthly webinar every second Tuesday of the month in 2014, with the exception of September and December.