Supporting our ERG/BRG professionals to build the leadership pipeline
NAAAP is pleased to announce the ERG Virtual Training Program (ERG VTP). This program has been created in response to the immense need to connect ERG / BRG leaders with resources for leadership development, skill-building, and a virtual community.
NAAAP’s ERG VTP is open to any current members or officers of an ERG / BRG at an organization. We invite participants from any industry sector or level in their company to join.
Through this program, participants will be able to:
1) Understand Asian cultural values in the context of leadership, and how contextual factors to do with our community and perceptions of our identity can influence workplace dynamics;
2) Explore possibilities for ERG/BRG programming, membership recruitment and engagement, and alignment with organizational goals 3) Understand key stakeholders, executive sponsors, budgetary considerations, and other important elements of successfully running an ERG/BRG
4) Connect with other professionals who are involved with their ERGs from across industry, location, and level
5) Apply key learnings in a practical way that will enhance their ERG through a capstone assignment.
Be a part of a community to enhance learning and development in leading your ERG!
We invite members of the NAAAP National Leadership Academy / ERG Leadership Symposium to be part of this premiere program with this special invitation.
Limited Spots Available.
Take your ERG leadership to the next level.
2018 Virtual Training Program FlyerPlease submit VTP inquiries to email@example.com.
HOW IT WORKS
100% Virtual Learning
2-3 Hours Per Week
CORE PROGRAM TOPICS
- Cultivate and empower leaders for professional excellence
- Connect accomplished professionals for mutual success
- Engage and participate with the community-at-large
- Inspire leaders to make a meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society
- LinkedIn Learning: Procured Linkedin Learning courses that will complement each core topic, i.e. communication styles
- Virtual Roundtables: Participation in live virtual panels with distinguished Diversity and Inclusion leaders, sharing knowledge and best practices of ERGs
- Capstone Project: Participants will create a project plan for their ERG to impact Diversity and Inclusion at their respective companies and receive “real time” feedback from a panel of senior advisors
- ERG Alumni Community: Participants will be part of an ERG Alumni Community and invited to convene once a year in various locations (ERG Symposium in March or the ERG Summit in August)
PRICING & PROGRAM DATES
Regular Registration: $1,500
Early Bird Registration: $1,200
Corporate Group Registration (Discounted rate for a group of 3 individuals from a company/organization): $3000
Previous NAAAP National ERG Event Attendee*: $1,000
Attendees of NAAAP National ERG events (ie. NAAAP National ERG Summit OR ERG Leadership Symposium only) qualify.
Fall 2018 Session (September 2018 – December 2018) is FULL.
UPCOMING ENROLLMENT DATES:
Spring 2019 Session: January 14, 2019 – April 19, 2019
Summer 2019 Session: May 13, 2019 – August 16, 2019
Fall 2019 Session: September 9, 2019 – December 13, 2019