NAAAP is honored to partner with companies and organizations who support leadership development and diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
- Recruit and attract Asian professionals and leaders to work for your company
- Develop Asian leaders within your organization
- Achieve your organization’s diversity goals
- Brand yourself as an employer-of-choice among Asian professionals
- Reinforce your reputation as a corporate diversity leader
- Connect your employees with others to learn Employee Resource Group best practices
- Increase brand awareness, engagement, and sales among Asian professionals
- Introduce your organization’s products and services to Asian professionals
- Develop business-to-business relationships with Asian-owned businesses
- Educate Asian professionals about your work in the community
- Donate volunteer hours or charitable gifts to causes that align with your priorities
For 12 years, Bank of America has partnered with NAAAP – up to 8 chapters each year – to promote financial literacy and Better Money Habits in the communities that we serve. For the last 4 years, BofA has also invested in NAAAP’s Leadership Convention as high ROI training for our Asian Leadership Network associates.
We are happy to set up a discovery meeting with your company to discuss sponsorship levels, menus, and programs that fit your interests. Contact Mike Valdez, Chief Business Development Officer, by phone (815) 451-3300 or email: [email protected]
NAAAP Member Benefits from Sponsors
Members now save up to 50% every time you ship.
Lower your shipping costs. Not your expectations.
NAAAP Members now save up to 50% every time you ship.