NAAAP is kicking off this year’s exciting month-long convention with a virtual diversity career fair, featuring more than 20 Fortune 500 companies and other employers, federal agencies, and tech corporations ready to recruit some diverse talent! There will be live recruitment opportunities for jobs that are ready to be filled. Some industries that will be represented at the career fair include, but are not limited to: IT, Finance, Marketing, Data Analysis, Retail, Customer Relationships, and Brand Management.
Confirmed Career Fair exhibitors are: Advance Auto Parts, Bank of America, Beam Suntory, Caesars Entertainment, Chubb, Cisco, Continental, FEMA, FDIC, Honeywell, Experian, Hilton Hotels, KIP101, Macy’s, Maryland Dept. of Budget and Management, Oracle, Truist, Tyson Foods,Virginia Lottery, and VMware.
Keynote speaker Andrew Yang, entrepreneur, and former Presidential and Mayoral candidate, will speak on post-pandemic jobs market and economic forecast.
The Leadership Convention by NAAAP is for those individuals that aspire to push the boundaries of what it means to lead. People from all professional and cultural backgrounds are welcome to attend and connect with and be inspired by unconventional leaders, creative visionaries, and bold disruptors.
- An opening keynote from entrepreneur, activist, and philanthropist Andrew Yang
- Virtual recruitment booths with a some of our sponsors
- 1-on-1 live resume reviews with career resume professionals by sign up
- A comprehensive selection of job skills seminars, such as, how to find the right job, to make the best impressions, and how to get paid more for what you’re already doing
- Networking opportunities with sponsors and other business professionals
With the collaboration of the many sponsors for the 2021 Leadership Convention, NAAAP is excited to offer a broad selection of live recruitment booths, fabulous prizes provided by the sponsors, and many job opportunities for all attendees for FREE. Visit our various sponsor displays, employer booths, and job skills sessions to increase your chances of winning.
Some of the prizes that will be awarded during the Career Fair:
- Caesars Entertainment getaway package
- Continental Round Trip Tickets from United Airlines
- Books from authors from the Convention past and present such as Paula Yoo and Richard Lui
- Leadership Convention 2022 in Washington DC passes and gala tickets
Attending this FREE event provides the perfect opportunity to enrich your career skills and get to experience a sample of the 2021 Leadership Convention by NAAAP. Get full access to all keynotes and sessions by purchasing a General Admission ticket. Promo codes are available for NAAAP members, partners, and sponsors for a limited time. College students can register to attend the entire convention for FREE. For more information about the convention please visit: www.leadershipconvention.org. To inquire about getting involved with NAAAP or to find your local NAAAP chapter, please visit www.naaap.org.
Writer and Public Relations Contact:
Noelle D. Blanco