The Leadership Convention, presented by NAAAP, is for those who want to push the boundaries of what it means to lead. People from all professional and cultural backgrounds are welcome to come connect with and be inspired by unconventional leaders, visionaries, and disruptors. The three-day convention begins with the ERG Summit on Thursday, August 22, 2019, continues with speakers and workshops on August 23 and 24, and concludes with the Gala and NAAAP 100 & Inspire Awards presented by United Airlines on August 24. There will also be a Diversity Career Fair on August 23 that is free and open to the public regardless of membership and cultural background.
The NAAAP Kansas City chapter will be co-hosting the 2019 Convention, ERG Summit, and Diversity Career Fair at the Westin Crown Center located in the heart of beautiful Kansas City.
- Jan 1 Sponsorship Prospectus available from email@example.com (Mike V. Business Development)
- Apr 24 Registration opens
- Aug 22 ERG (Employee Resource Group) Summit and VIP Reception
- Aug 22-23 Leadership Keynotes and Workshops
- Aug 23 Recruitment Expo concurrent to the Convention – Free to the public
- Aug 24 NAAAP 100 Awards Gala dinner