- Equip Asian American women with skills, confidence, and resources to effectively lead in a multicultural environment.
- Connect Asian American leaders to role models and create a mentoring network.
- Empower Asian American women and educate about challenging perceptions.
- Engage with the community at large and represent Asian American women across the world.
- Inspire Asian American women to make meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society.
- Women in NAAAP! was launched at the 23rd annual NAAAP National Convention in Denver in August 2009 and has offered tracks and sessions in the following 4 annual National Conventions. Ms. Judi Rhee Alloway chartered the program and led WIN! for 4 years
In 2011, WIN! worked closely with specific chapters to host Regional WIN! Conferences — Atlanta, Seattle, Dallas-Fort Worth. Regional full day conferences has provided rich programming, engaged local and national sponsors, and energized existing and new members. NAAAP continues to initiate and establish partnerships with premier national and international leadership organizations.
In 2012, several chapters including NAAAP San Diego and NAAAP Boston continued regularly scheduled sessions focused on women speakers and career issues.
Moving forward in 2014, WIN! will continue to offer national resources to chapters in search of themes, curricula, suggested speakers, and potential sponsor connections. WIN Co-Directors are: