Recruiters nationwide are coming to NAAAP’s Virtual career fairs to meet new talent. With the selected fair technology, recruiters and job candidates will be able to communicate efficiently and keep the human touch in the virtual environment. The VCF is Free for Job Candidates.
Job Candidates! Upload your resume at naaap.xor.ai/chat#273073
Like an in-person career fair, a Virtual Career Fair will feature the following ten CONFIRMED RECRUITERS, company information and current job openings on a website. Recruiters will have the ability to text/chat one-on-one and invite candidates to videoconference immediately.
Dairy Farmers of America
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
We welcome all highly qualified candidates, with 1 – 15 years of professional experience – regardless of race, ethnicity, and membership – to participate. Our organization’s mission is to build leaders and help companies recruit diverse candidates. Registration is free! Head over to naaapxor.ai/chat#273073 for our automated registration system.
- Get registered to receive updates by email and text.
- Check periodically for confirmed recruiters.
- Research the companies to determine with whom you want to talk and spend time during the VCF.
- Update your resume, clarify your career goals, and prepare a few talking points (your elevator pitch)
- Recruiters/employers will receive a 3-hour window to screen and video-chat (on-demand) job seekers just like an in-person event.
- We are closed to new recruiters for Nov. 4, and will hold ANOTHER Virtual Career Fair on Feb. 10, 2022.
- Please see details at www.naaap.org/career-center/virtual-career-fairs or contact [email protected]